- Housing affordability is the best it has been in decades.
- Nationwide, average home prices are approximately one-third lower today than at their peak in 2006.
- The cost to buy is very often less than the cost to rent a comparable property. In fact, buying is cheaper than renting in 98 out of America’s 100 major markets.
- Interest rates are at an historic low, and today’s low rates can be locked in for the next 30 years.
- The general economy appears to be improving, with employment increasing, median wages rising, and little indication of possible inflation.
Overall, conditions indicate today may be the perfect time to buy a home.
Thanks for reading.